ZIO Prelude includes several data types to help us model our domains more accurately and solve common problems.
- Equivalence - A description of an equivalence relationship between two data types.
- NonEmptyList - A list that is guaranteed to be non-empty to more accurately model situations where we know a collection has at least one element.
- These - A data type that may either be a
B, or a
B, useful for modeling problems such as merging streams of data.
- Validation - A data type that may be either a success or an accumulation of one or more errors, allowing modeling multiple failures for applications such as data validation.
- ZSet - A generalization of a set that generalizes measures of "how many" of an element exist in a set, supporting multi-sets, "fuzzy" sets, and other data structures.
- ZValidation - A generalization of
Validationthat allows maintaining a log of warnings in addition to accumulating errors.