The goal of this project is to create the best all-round JSON library for Scala:
- Performance to handle more requests per second than the incumbents, i.e. reduced operational costs.
- Security to mitigate against adversarial JSON payloads that threaten the capacity of the server.
- Fast Compilation no shapeless, no type astronautics.
- Future-Proof, prepared for Scala 3 and next generation Java.
- Simple small codebase, short and concise documentation that covers everything.
- Helpful errors are readable by humans and machines.
- ZIO Integration so nothing more is required.
For the latest snapshot use:
resolvers ++= Seq("public", "snapshots", "releases").map(Resolver.sonatypeRepo)
libraryDependencies += "dev.zio" % "zio-json" % "0.3.0+25-5cfaeb1b-SNAPSHOT"
For the latest stable release use:
libraryDependencies += "dev.zio" % "zio-json" % "0.3.0"