This section references books, journal articles, blog posts, and videos providing an in-depth explanation of building blocks and concepts used inside the library. They are categorized by topic, and can be covered without any particular order.
Conflict-free Replicated Data Types
- Conflict-free Replicated Data Types
- CRDTs illustrated
- Strong Eventual Consistency and Conflict-free Replicated Data Types
For an in-depth understanding of the topic, make sure to check out the materials listed in this blog post.
Gossip protocols foundations:
- Epidemic Algorithms for Replicated Database Maintenance
- Understanding Gossip Protocols
- The Promise, and Limitations, of Gossip Protocols
- SWIM: Scalable Weakly-consistent Infection-style Process Group Membership Protocol (paper)
- SWIM: Scalable Weakly-consistent Infection-style Process Group Membership Protocol (video)
- Serf documentation