The ZIO library lets you easily solve problems in a variety of areas, including:
- Asynchronous Programming — Write asynchronous code as easily as synchronous code, handling all errors and never leaking resources.
- Concurrent Programming — Write concurrent code that scales easily, without locks or deadlocks, with maximal laziness and resource safety.
- Parallelism — Trivially partition work among many parallel fibers to make short work of CPU-intensive processing.
- Queuing — Build work processing flows and ration scarce resources with powerful asynchronous queues.
- Retrying — Create and test robust retry strategies that make your application resilient to transient failures.
- Scheduling — Schedule repeating work, like report generation or email notifications, using flexible, composable schedules.
- Streaming — Handle huge or infinite amounts of data in constant heap space with efficient, lazy, concurrent streams.
Explore the pages above and learn how the simple, powerful building blocks in ZIO help you solve problems in these critical areas.