ZIO already provided 5 build-in services, when we use these services we don't need to provide their corresponding environment explicitly. The
ZEnv environment is a type alias for all of these services and will be provided by ZIO to our effects:
- Console — Operations for reading/writing strings from/to the standard input, output, and error console.
- Clock — Contains some functionality related to time and scheduling.
- Random — Provides utilities to generate random numbers.
- Blocking — Provides access to a thread pool that can be used for performing blocking operations.
- System — Contains several useful functions related to system environments and properties.