Official ZIO Libraries
These libraries are hosted in the ZIO organization on Github, and are generally maintained by core contributors to ZIO.
- ZIO Actors: A high-performance, purely-functional library for building, composing, and supervising typed actors based on ZIO
- ZIO Akka Cluster: A ZIO wrapper for Akka Cluster
- ZIO Kafka: A Kafka client for ZIO and ZIO Streams
- ZIO Keeper: A functional library for consistent replication of metadata across dynamic clusters
- ZIO NIO: A performant, purely-functional, low-level, and unopinionated wrapper around Java NIO functionality
- ZIO SQS: A ZIO-powered client for AWS SQS
Libraries with Direct ZIO Support
If you know a useful library that has direct support for ZIO, please consider submitting a pull request to add it to this list.
- cakeless: Better reader monad for deeply-nested cakes
- distage: Staged, transparent and debuggable runtime & compile-time Dependency Injection Framework
- logstage: Automatic structural logs from Scala string interpolations
- idealingua: API Definition, Data Modeling and RPC Language, optimized for fast prototyping – like gRPC, but with a human face
- scanamo: Simpler DynamoDB access for Scala
- sttp: The Scala HTTP client you always wanted!
- zio-saga: Purely functional transaction management with Saga pattern
- zio-slf4j: Referentially transparent logging with slf4j
- slf4zio: Simple convenience layer on top of SLF4J for ZIO
- zio-slick: Bridge library between ZIO and Slick Functional Relational Mapping Library
- zio-email: Purely functional email client
ZIO Compatible Libraries
If you know a useful library that works with ZIO, please consider submitting a pull request to add it to this list.